This web page will automatically create a part 0 for your story, split your
story up into 400-line sections, post it to ClarkLexFic, or SmallvilleSlash, and archive
it here on the Smallville Slash Archive.
- If you haven't read the FAQ, please take a minute to review it.
- Please note that we have a new pairing category: Withheld, for authors who do not wish to label their story with a pairing. There is also a new spoiler category, None, for non-episode-related stories.
- Please fill out all fields that aren't specifically labelled as optional.
- Please do not include special characters (exclamation points, question marks, ampersands, etc.) in author names. For security purposes, we cannot accept these characters.
- Please try to avoid including headers in the story file that you upload to the SSA-- title, author, rating, etc. Headers will often be incorrectly formatted. Instead, input all the necessary information into the Posting Interface. That's what it's for.
- PC users: To select more than one option (under 'Spoilers,' etc.,) hold down the CRTL key.
- Please double-check all information before submitting!
It looks like your browser can't handle file uploads. To double-check, look
below and see whether there's a Browse... button in the
File to upload field. If it's there, great, you can do uploads. If
not, that means that you can't use this to archive your story or to post
it to ClarkLexFic, or SmallvilleSlash.
Alternatively, you can download
Netscape version 2.0 or above
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or above,
or have a friend with one of those browsers post the story for you.
If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist
Produced by Automated Archive, version 2.02.